Friday, January 18, 2008

3 Days Late Cervix Is High And Soft

But I do not have my city ...

came the day that I told you
Catania
not enough of my dreams that you made me
have them locked in a drawer
and dreamed of starting
of being in a nice place to
reopen
that drawer now hidden
closed with chains
now full of cobwebs

You said a little girl always looks
those stars
know enough to see a
going down ', all come true
how many stars I'll have' counted
what I've been falling
but America and 'far
but America, America
know this was the My dream
to fly on New York.

And now I'm singing
e ancora sto sognando
ma sempre dalla mia citta'.
Non e' cambiato niente
tutte le notti aspetto
ancora una stella cadente.

E cosi' presi quel treno
mi fottevo di paura
mi portai solo il cassetto pieno ormai di ragnatele
E cosi' arrivai in quel posto
fatto tutto di motori
mi mancava la mia spiaggia
mi mancava la tua faccia
che ogni notte mi portava
a guardare i pescatori.
E adesso sto cantando
and I'm still dreaming
but I no longer 'my city

It' s not changed anything
every night still waiting
a shooting star.
And now I'm singing
and I'm still dreaming
but I no longer 'my city'.

Where I live there 'the sea

always snow on the houses
only fog and cold wind
rain falls on the grain
but the roads are white
there' and 'land and there's no' blood
I still think the words
written up in the newspaper:
who is not afraid to die dies once.

And now I'm singing
and I'm still dreaming
but I no longer 'my city'
not 'changed nothing
all night waiting
still a shooting star
And now I'm singing
and I'm still dreaming
but I no longer 'my city

Barry Manilow

0 comments:

Post a Comment